On November 24th on the road, the Terriers got a late win over the Bears, 76-72, in overtime.
Some notes on this pairing: Last season, St. Francis (NY) won 66-49. Over the last four years, the Terriers are now 2-2 against the Bears including 1-1 at Pizzitola Sports Center.
St. Francis (NY) came out ahead in turnover margin and three pointers.
St. Francis (NY) drained too many threes for Brown to recover from, with 30 points compared to 21. The Terriers managed the ball very well, only turning it over 15 times.
Jalen Cannon was the high scorer for the Terriers with 20 points on 83% shooting in 40 minutes. Dre Calloway had a game-high six assists to lend a hand in the victory.
This brings the Terriers up to 2-2.
Up next the Terriers face Norfolk State on the road on November 29th.
St. Francis (NY) Game Notes:
- St. Francis (NY) started 2-2 during the 2007, 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Jalen Cannon had a career high with 10 field goals made.
- The top two scorers (Jalen Cannon and Kevin Douglas) accounted for 48.6% of the points.
- St. Francis (NY) has played in 1 overtime games this season. Over the last 5 seasons the Terriers have played in 9 overtime games with a record of 3-6.
- Dre Calloway had a career high with a 66% field goal percentage.
Brown Game Notes:
- Cedric Kuakumensah has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 5 games this season.
- Sean McGonagill accounted for 31.9% of the team's points.
- Cedric Kuakumensah recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Sean McGonagill's career.
- Rafael Maia has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Jalen Cannon
, Dre Calloway